Monday, April 30, 2018

Famous Last Words: Life


Coming into the last week of this class I feel a sign of relief from not only school, but life as a whole. I have never been this frustrated with school then i have been this year. I think the closer i get to finishing up this four year degree the more overwhelmed I get with life. I fight each and every day to get through the week and try my very best in very thing I do. But somehow there is not enough time for me to do anything in a day. Being in college i noticed the time moves faster than when being in grade school. This semester has not only been overwhelming but it has been one of the interesting times of my life, i have opened a lot of new doors and closed a lot of toxic doors. I hope by this time next year God will bless me with everything I been asking for. But only time will tell. I have learned a lot in this class and I feel like being able to learn in a different way has brought out another side of me I never thought I knew. I could go on and on about how I have changed since this past year, but I just want everybody to know that I enjoyed this class even though I slacked for two weeks I been pushing through this semester and it is slowing coming to an end. I would recommend anybody to take this class simply because the way she teaches this is totally different from the rest of the professors at the University of Oklahoma. This is a new aspect of learning and I think it helps a person grow when it comes to different learning aspect. In a classroom setting it sometimes is harder to learn but being able to learn on the internet and interact with people helps a person grow and help expand their learning aspects in different classroom settings.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrea, I am sorry to hear that this was a difficult semester for you. I definitely feel that. But when it comes to the end of difficult semesters, it helps to look at what you accomplished! I am glad you enjoyed the class, I definitely did too! Have a nice relaxing summer and come back even stronger next semester!

    ReplyDelete